On the Livebox Live Radio app, you can host your own radio station and go on air just like any other professional radio broadcaster.
So to create your radio station,
- Install Live Radio app from the Livebox app store.
- On the Live Radio dashboard, scroll down to the “Station Overview”.
- Click the “Add Station” button.
- Fill the station profile details.
- Then click on the “Save Changes” button.
- Your radio station will be created and you can click the “Manage” button to proceed with your first broadcasting experience.
- Walkthrough your radio station profile.
- You can also enable the Song Requests and Streamers/DJs option.
Now to add music files,
- Go to Music Files from the navigation menu.
- Click the Select File button and you’ll be provided the access to select your music files.
- Select and add your music files.
And your music files will be added. Now you have to create a Playlist out of the music files you have added.
- So, select the songs that you want to add in your playlist.
- Then under the Set Playlists menu, give a name for your playlist and click “Save”.
- And the playlist will be created and you’re all set to begin your first live radio broadcast.
Now to grab the attention of listeners to your radio station,
- You can provide Public Page link on your websites or even send it through Email.
- This is how your listeners get in touch with your station broadcasts using the provided public page link.
- In the case, if you want to publish your radio broadcasts on your website/blogs, you can use the Player Embed Code to embed your radio streams on all your web-based platforms.
- When publishing on any of your WordPress websites, you can just go to the “Add New Post” page, select the “Custom HTML” block under the “Formatting” option and paste the copied Player Embed Code.
- Finally, publish your radio broadcast on your site so that your viewers can now enjoy your radio facet right away from your official blogs/website.
Have a successful Radio Streaming journey with Livebox!