The Livebox mixer is one of the dimensions of the Livebox streaming server. With the Livebox mixer, you can mix and match your streaming contents based upon your needs. And also, you can add effects and configurations to your streams by using the Livebox mixer.
- Login to your Encoder-Mixer-Playout software and open the Livebox Mixer window.
- Click inside the “Add Source” area to add your video source. Likewise, you can add two or more sources to proceed with your mixing.
- A new dialog box “Menu_Dialog_Form” opens, where click the option “Add File” to add your local files.
Note: -To add your professional camera or webcam sources, click the Add Live option.-To add URL from any other media platforms, click the Add URL option.-To add your Livebox playout sources, click the Add Playlist option.
- Now your sources are added, click the drop-down menu from the “Transition” option and select the required transition effect and also set time for your transition effect.
Note: Scroll down for more options like adding the scrolling text, PIP option and also alternative audio file for your source. You can also remove your source by clicking the remove option.
- You can see different transition effects for the added source in the below illustration. There are so many interesting transition effects available for your contents.
- You can view your source in the preview area. If you want to set or change your background in the preview area, click “BG” to have the background for your streaming project.
- After doing all these settings, you can click “Save” to save it to your local files. In the same way, you can click the option “Load” to take your saved contents from your local files (This is optional if you are doing it for your future broadcast purpose).
- The marked arrow portion is to manually set your transition time.
- Now go to the Livebox encoder and select your Video Device and Audio Device.
- You can also go to your usual encoder to encode your source.
- Then go to Livebox and create your channel.
- From Livebox Channel Dashboard copy the streaming URL and paste it in the Livebox encoder URL bar.
- To preview your stream, click the preview option.
- And then click the “Start” option to stream your contents.
- After setting all your transition effects and the encoder set-up, come back to your Livebox mixer window to click the content, from where you want the transition to happen.
- In this given illustration you can see the transition effect between two streaming contents.
You are now successful in mixing and streaming your contents