- Under Manage Channels, you can record, transcode and also MBR (Multi-Bitrate) streaming.
- Create your channel in Livebox.
- Stream a source to your channel using the RTMP URL of the same channel with the help of an encoder.
- Preview your live streaming on your Channel Dashboard.
- Now go to Manage channels and select your live streaming channel. Then click Embed code to copy the displayed embed code.
Note: If your site is secured i.e. HTTPs encrypted (SSL encrypted), then you have to copy the Secure Embed Code.
- If your site isn’t secure or the SSL certificate validity is over, it will be indicated “Not secure” on the URL tab of your server.
- So, if your site is not secure, then you can go on with the normal Embed code.
- Now login to your broadcasting website/blog, and copy-paste the embed code of your channel on the web page of your site/blog.
- If your website is of WordPress, then you have a few more settings to undergo. So, click here to know how to publish your live streaming contents on the WordPress websites.
- Then click “Update”.
You have successfully broadcasted the streaming content/source on your blog/website.