After creating your website from Livebox, if your site shows to be Not Secure, then follow the given below steps to secure your website.
- Go to Websites from the navigation menu and click on Global web settings.
- A Global Web Settings page opens, under HTTP Settings select your site by clicking the drop-down menu.
- After selecting your site, click on the Secure this website icon.
- A request is sent to secure your website. It might take you a few seconds.
- Now go to your website in the fresh tab of your browser and you can see your site is secured.
- Likewise, to renew the SSL certificate of your site, click on the Renew HTTPs SSL certificate for this domain and the certificate will be renewed for your website.