To customize the Livebox player,
- Go to Channel Settings from the navigation menu.
- In Channel Settings, go to the Player Settings.
- Select the streaming channel to which you have to do the player customization.
- On the right side of the Player Settings, you can adjust the color of the control bar and the player button.
- Then after adjusting the color theme, you can preview your color changes.
- And if you want to save the previewed color changes, then click on the “Save”.
Likewise, you can also change the player Warning Message.
- After changing the warning messages, you can click the “Save” button.
- Then preview the changes you have made in your channel player.
The next time while previewing your live streams on the Livebox dashboard or even on your websites, you can see the updated color theme and the warning message on the player.