Multi-channel usability is one of the features that Livebox integrates as it helps in distributing content around the globe over multiple mediums efficiently. Through Livebox the users can send their live streaming videos to all media that supports RTMP sources. Facebook is one such media which is supported by Livebox to stream live videos. The following steps will provide you clear-cut representations to stream your videos in Facebook live using the Livebox streaming server.
- Create your channel on Livebox and stream a source to the channel.
- Then preview the live source on the Livebox Dashboard.
- Now go to Push Destinations under Manage Channels.
- A Push Destinations window opens, select your streaming channel and then click the “Add Destination” button located on the right side or the thunder button on the left side to select your destination.
- A dialog box “Share on” with several destinations shows up. As you wanted to stream live on Facebook, select the Facebook option and then click Push live stream to Facebook to get connected to Facebook.
Note: If you select the option Automatically TURN ON when adding push value, the live stream will automatically begin to happen on your Facebook destination once the live streaming set-up is done. Otherwise, you have to manually turn on the push value followed by giving Go Live on Facebook live streaming settings page.
- Once you select Push live stream to Facebook, a pop-up notification on the top left of your browser appears, on which you can give “Always allow” and click “Done”.
- Now you’ll be able to access your Facebook login page.
- After logging in, select your sharing option and click the “Next” button.
- Once you click the “Next” button, a Connect your Live stream to the Live API Facebook page opens, you can minimize the window to see your Facebook destination being added on the push destination.
Note: If you didn’t select the Automatically TURN ON when adding push value option, then you have to Turn On the push value to start your live streaming.
- Then go to Facebook, where it starts to fetch your Livebox contents for streaming.
- Your contents are now fetched, so you can give nice description and title to your stream and also decide the audience to share your live stream with.
- Then click on the Go Live button on the right bottom corner.
Note: Unless you click on the Go Live button, the live streaming won’t happen on your Facebook timeline.
- You are now on live streaming on Facebook. Check your live streaming on your Facebook timeline.
You have successfully live streamed on Facebook through push destination.