Create your channel in Livebox streaming server.
Go to Manage Channels from the navigation menu. Under manage channels, select Multi-Bitrate
In Multi-Bitrate page, select your channel and Turn On multi-bitrate.
Once you turn on Multi-Bitrate, the new preset options will appear. You can set the required resolution and click Save.
Note: You also have an option to edit or set your required preset.
Once you click save, RTMP URL for your resolution gets listed below. Make note of the required RTMP link and give Save.
After clicking save, give Service Restart to get your changes applied.
- Copy-paste the Streaming URL in your encoder Stream Settings. So, now to open vMix and click Add Input from the bottom left corner.
- A dialog box Input Select opens, where you can click Browse to add your source to vMix.
After selecting your source, click OK. And your source is added.
- Now click the icon in the Stream button. A new dialog box Streaming Settings opens, where you can enter the copied streaming URL of definite quality in the URL tab and enter Stream name or Key. And then give Start
- After giving a start, go to the vMix main page and click the icon to play your source.
Now go to Livebox and click Channel Dashboard from the navigation menu to preview your source.Note: To view your stream in the player and to check the quality of your streaming source, go to new page in your browser and type, e.g., yourservername.com:3000/?chnl=yourchannelname.
- Go to Viewers Report to check your RTMP stats or you can even check your streaming statistics by typing, e.g., yourservername.com/stats in the new page of your browser. It shows audio and video bitrate of your channel.
- You have successfully done your Multi-Bitrate streaming using vMix.