The Livebox Instacast is a portable hardware encoder device that can live stream even with the low-internet connectivity. It is just enough to have this encoder device fixed to the camera to start the live streaming from anywhere. Even in the absence of a camera, live streaming can still be carried out with the help of a USB device.
So, to live streaming using this Livebox Instacast encoder device,
Note: To access the Encoder settings page from your browser, you can use the IP visible on your Encoderdevice along with the port URL (:3978) provided by the IVB7 team. E.g., 127.0.0.1:3978
- Turn on your Livebox Instacast device.
- Make sure that you have connected your camera/USB device to the Livebox Instacast encoder.
- For the network connectivity, you can use it through the LAN or Wi-Fi connection.
- Now login to the Encoder settings page from your browser.
- In the Encoder settings, select a Preset by clicking the drop-down menu.
- You can also create your own preset by using the given readymade preset values.
- After selecting the preset, you can enter the RTMP URL of your Livebox server channel, social media accounts or any RTMP servers and click the “Start” button.
- It shows the Live streaming status on the bottom of the “Encoder settings page” as well as on the “Encoder device”.
Now to control your live streaming from your device touchscreen,
- Go to Social Media menu from your device touchscreen.
- And here you can control the live streaming activity on your destination.
Well, the live streaming through this Livebox Instacast Encoder device is successful on your server channel. Now, from your server channel, you can launch your live streams on your preferred destinations.