How to Create the Client Portal Access Role on the Livebox Streaming Server?
The Client Portal Access option can be used to permit the users permission to use Restream the Livebox server contents and to access the Livebox Video Conferencing app through the Client Portal login.
So, to create the Client Portal role and user for both restreaming & video Conferencing app, follow the below steps.
- Go to Users& Roles from the navigation menu.
- Go to ‘Add Role’ in User& Roles.
- Then click the ‘Create Role Now’ button.
- A dialog box Add Role opens, where you can enter a role name.
- Select Restream or Video Conferencing option under ClientPortal.
- If you select Video Conferencing role, a few more options appear where you can select any of them based on your preference.
- Dedicated Conference– If you select this option, then the user can create video conferencing rooms within the limits you allocate.
- Shared– This option gives permission to make use of the video conferencing rooms created by the master admin. The user cannot create their own video conferencing rooms.
- Unshared– This one works the same as the Shared option but the only difference is, the user can make use only the available video conferencing rooms i.e, the video conferencing rooms not used by any other sub-users.
Then click the ‘Save’ button and the Client Portal Access role for Restream & Video Conferencing will be created successfully.
Now you have to continue this process by adding users to the role you have created.
- So, go to Add User and click the “Create User Now” button.
- A dialog box Add User opens, where you can enter the Username and Password and then select the role you have created.
- After selecting the Client Portal role you have created, you’ll be provided a few more options. they are:
- Channels- You can select you streaming channels for the Restream Access.
- Push Destination Count- Push Destination count is the number of destination that the user gets the access to Live stream.
- Hide Embed Code- If you want to hide the embed code of the allowed streaming channel to your user, you can check the Hide Embed Code box.
- Video Conference Limit- The number of conferences that the user is allowed to create while using the app.
- Total Limit- The total number of video conferences limit allotted to your server.
Then finally click the ‘Create’ button.
And now you can send the link to the Client Portal (e.g, yourserverdomain.com/clientportal) along with the login credentials to your user.